Please find below a list of our current properties for sale
kendal street, w2
- 24 hour conceirge
- 6th floor (with lift)
- Popular mansion block
- Close to Oxford Street and Hyde Park
Bm Properties are proud to present a spacious and bright 1 bed apartment on the 6th floor of a popular mansion block.
The accommodation comprises of a hall way, separate kitchen (recently refurbished), reception room, large bedroom and bathroom. As the property is located on the 6th floor this property benefits from plenty of light particularly in the reception room as it is duel aspect.
Located on the fringes of Connaught Village, Hyde Park and Oxford Street, this apartment would make a great purchase as a pied a terre, investment or 1st time buyer.
Tenure: Leasehold c88years
Service Charge: £2800 pa (includes-commual heating and hot water, 24 hour concierge, buildings insurance & general upkeep of the communal areas.
Westbourne Terrace, w2
- Perfect refurbishment opportunity within stucco fronted building, located in central London near Hyde Park
- 1 bedroom flat within secure period building with allocated parking, benefitting from fitted kitchen and high ceilings
- Prime London location, close to numerous transport links
- Tenure: leasehold 125 years
- Size: approx. 488 SqFt
- Service charge: £1249 pa
- Ground Rent: £250 pa
Notting hill gate, w2
- Central heating
- Leasehold 999 years from 1993
- Seconds from Nottinghill Gate underground.
- Moments from the famous Portobello Market.
- Close to Westfield shopping centre.
Bm Properties is proud to offer a 2 bedroom flat/apartment conveniently positioned in the heart of Notting Hill. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, reception room and separate kitchen, set on the second floor (walk up) of a purpose built block of which the internal communal areas of the building have been recently refurbished. This property is located seconds from Notting Hill Gate underground (Central, District and Circle lines) and close to shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques not to mention the famous Portobello market. The property is also walking distance to Holland Park and Kensington High Street. Energy rating C.
Tenure: Leasehold (999 years from 1993)
Ground rent: £150 pa
cambridge square, w2
- This light and airy newly renovated two double bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of the famous Quadrangle building in Paddington, which has communal gardens and a porter.
- The apartment offers two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate fully-fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge.
- There are endless shops, restaurants, cafes and modes of transport just around the corner. St Mary’s Hospital, Lancaster Gate tube and Marble Arch Station are minutes away and also close to Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
- Service charge: £5000 pa
- Size: 783 SqFt
- Tenure: Leasehold 161 years
herbet road, paddington, w2
- BM Properties is proud to offer this stylish, modern apartment in the iconic Merchant Square development, home to canal-side shops, cafes and bars as well as a food market and outdoor screen and lounge area.
- The development is conveniently located for Hyde Park and several tube stations.
- The apartment features a high spec open-plan living area, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite), comfort cooling system, secure underground parking and a concierge service.
- Size: 724 SqFt
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
circus road west, battersea, sw8
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- 24 hour concierge
- On site gymnasium
- Regular shuttle service
- Winter garden
Bm Properties is proud to offer a brand new luxury 2 bed, 2 bath apartment located next to the iconic Grade II Listed Battersea Power Station. This well proportioned property consists of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), open plan kitchen (fully integrated) and reception room with an added benefit of a private winter garden which is accessible from both bedrooms and reception room.
Residents also benefit from 24 concierge, on site gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and regular shuttle services to Victoria, Vauxhall and Sloane Avenue underground stations.
Battersea Power Station is undergoing one of most exciting and innovative projects attracting residents, locals and tourist to experience one of London's newest hotspots. The area will benefit from 2 new underground stations, an array of trendy dining restaurants, bars, offices and luxury apartments which puts this massive regeneration project as one of the most desirable places to live in London.
Gloucester Terrace, w2
- BM properties is proud to present a stunning two bed flat on the first floor (with lift) boasting full height bay windows. Additional features include high ceilings, separate fitted kitchen and good sized master bedroom.
- Gloucester Terrace is conveniently located for Paddington Station and the soon to be finished Cross Rail. Within easy reach of the fantastic shops of Westbourne Grove, Bayswater and the vast open spaces of Hyde Park.
- Size: 736 SqFt
Russell Gardens Mews, W14
A rare unmodernised mews house situated on this attractive cobbled mews. The house extends over approximately 1,129 SqFt (105 Sqm) and has a very large garage. Subject to the necessary permissions there is plenty of opportunity to extend, remodel and refurbish the property as many of the other houses in the mews have done. There are commuter links at Kensington Olympia, High Street Kensington and Shepherds Bush. Westfield shopping centre and access to the M4 and M40 to Heathrow and the west are also nearby.
- Close to Holland Park, High Street Kensington & Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- EPC Rating E
EASTCASTLE STREET, W1
BM Properties are pleased to present this two bedroom flat on the 1st floor of an imposing red brick building with a lift and porter. The flat consists of a reception room, separate kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom and separate shower room
- Size: 968 SqFt
- Tenure: Leasehold 986 years.
- EPC Rating = C
Vista, chelsea bridge, sw8
Just a stone’s throw from the River Thames and only minutes from fashionable Chelsea with far reaching views over leafy Battersea Park The Cascades is the first phase of an outstanding new development. The perfect choice for contemporary London living.
- 3 bedroom duplex
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, sauna & swimming pool
- An abundance of landscaped green open spaces & located next to Battersea Park
- Size: 1456 SqFt
- Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years
- Service charge: £2.75 psf
- Ground Rent: TBC
montagu square, w1h
- Communal garden
- On street/residents parking
- Redevelopment opportunity
- Open plan living area
- Planning permission granted
- Grade II Listed building
BM Properties is proud to market a rare redevelopment opportunity located in one of London's most sought after garden squares. Currently arranged as a shell, measuring 1711sqft over the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. As the pictures and floorplan illustrate, provisional walls for the proposed layout have already been installed:
Guest shower room (2nd floor), open plan kitchen and reception room (3rd floor) and 3 double bedrooms 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) and walk in wardrobe.
The residents of Montagu Square have access to beautifully manicured communal gardens and are also near to the green open spaces of Hyde Park and Regent's Park. Montagu Square offers excellent transport links; Marylebone, Paddington and Edgware Road stations are in walking distance from the property and the A40 is easily accessible. Famous past residents of Montagu Square have included Ringo Starr, John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix.
Tenure: Leasehold, 129 years remaining.
Service charge: £1,900 pa (including buildings insurance).
The roof was replaced 2 years and the facade was painted 3 years ago.
Principal Tower, shoreditch high street, EC2A
- Swimming pool
- Wood floors
- State of the art gymnasium
- Cinema room
- 4 private terraces
- West facing
Spectacular 3 bed, 3 bath penthouse apartment set on the 38th floor in one of Londons newest residential developments to join London's iconic sky .
All 3 double bedrooms are accompanied with en-suite bathroom/shower rooms and floor to ceiling storage. The apartment also benefits from fully integrated kitchen consisting of Siemens & Miele appliances. In addition the bathrooms are finished to the highest of standards with Dornbracht fittings.
This apartment boasts uninterrupted views of London's skyline from East to West as it is located on the 38th floor with floor to ceiling windows which allows an abundance of light through- out the apartment.
Principal Tower is a short walk to both Liverpool Street underground (central line) and Liverpool Street main line and to Shoreditch High Street overground which allows access to all corners of London with ease and speed.
Principal Tower is due for completion in Q1 2019 and has set a new standard to residential living with Foster & Partners being the nominated architechs to design the building both inside and out.
Pictures are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only.
Ground rent: £1000 pa.
Service charge: £7 per square foot.
Lease: 987 years remaining